Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monthly change

I've just started reading a blog that encourages people to make a small change each month. It's probably supposed to be more of an environmental change (ride your bike to work, take shorter showers...) but I've decided to be selfish and make a small change for myself. My goal is to write everyday. It won't necessarily be new blog posts - because really, who else is out there reading this? (Thanks Kris!!!) I used to journal, so I'm going to do a little of that. My husband is really into poetry, so perhaps I'll dabble in that too. We'll see how it goes. And perhaps next month I'll do something for someone else. Or not. But no matter what, the changes I'm going to make are going to be ones good for my soul.

1 comment:

  1. well, considering that you already are very environmentally conscious, (um, you lived in a minimally solar powered yurt with no running water for a year and half!) i think your idea is a great one--i enjoy reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete